How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on shipping method (air, sea or
land) and product weight / volume. Different shipping companies have
different rates, so it’s best to check and compare which is most
affordable and economical. For more details on how shipping costs are
calculated, please contact us directly.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with
confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
● The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by
● The item you received was not as described.
● The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
5 Best E-commerce Payment Gateways for Shopify
1. Select one with a low transaction fee! This ensures more money in the
account for you.
2. Select one that most people are using. This assures you that they are
one of the best because if not people won’t use them.
3. Check for compatibility with your store. Some gateways refuse to work
with dropshippers due to the rate of refunds processed.
4. Check the expansion of the gateway. You want your store to grow in
good time so of what use would it be if you have a gateway that won’t be
able to cater to your store’s needs when it grows.
5. Check reviews. What do people think about the gateway, does it make
Best Payment Gateways.
These are some of the most popular gateways now. These gateways
work with Dropshipping and are very popular.
1. Stripe: a great choice because it supports all major cards. It is an
American company and is currently available in over 23 countries. It is
very popular because it offers direct integration with the e-commerce
site. This ensures that the customers never get redirected to another
website for payment. They pay right there on your site in seconds. They
also gove good support and high-speed transfer.
2. PayPal: accepted in over 200 countries, PayPal also supports all the
major cards.it is a popular platform and is used by many. With PayPal
express checkout, users without PayPal accounts can also place orders
and pay on the spot. This simplified things, but PayPal is not without
faults of its own. It has been reported that PayPal freezes funds and
reviews accounts randomly.
3. 2Checkout: if you need yet another payment gateway that works, try
2Checkout. 2Checkout seems to be in all the countries Stripe, and
PayPal is not supported. 2Checkout is in over 85 countries. The
downside to using 2Checkout is that they review your transactions. They
tend to check everything you do on their platform and sometimes reach
out to your customers. That on its own is a red flag because it makes
your business appear untrustworthy. It spoils your reputation in the face
of your customers. The 7% charge on each transaction doesn't help as
well radically reducing your profit and income. As such 2Checkout is not
always the first choice for dropshippers.
4. Skrill: available in over 35 countries, Skrill charges 1.9% checkout
transfer fees. Skrill also offers an official extension for
WooCommerce-based Dropshipping stores which makes integration so
5. authorize.net : Old and trusted! authorize.net is one of the oldest
gateways for payment and is currently in over 30 countries worldwide. It
also has multiple extensions that allow WooCommerce stores integrate
easily. One more thing! It offers the cheapest rates!